❤ hey follower, thanks! ❤

Sunday, June 21, 2009

.Happy Father's Day.

*old picture*

Today of all the other 365 days of the year is fathers day, hopefully the sky will be clear today is the days children tell their daddy's they love them but i think thats stupid, i don't agree with them because if they had my daddy they are very lucky to have someone as lovely as him to have someone who's always there for you, from the beginning to the end and so i feel bad, because i couldn't ask for anyone better and i should tell him, i love you, what ever the weather but thank god for to day, because otherwise i wouldn't of said anything and then of course daddy would never know how much he means to me today I'll tell him i love him and that I'm sorry sorry i ever disappointed him, forgive me?

Happy Father's Day

xxxx i love you xxxx

No comments: