❤ hey follower, thanks! ❤

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You Are My Rock


If I wrote a book about where we stand, then the title of my book would be life with Superman~ That's how you make me feel, I count you as a privilege. This love is so ideal, I'm honored to be in it!! I know u feel the same..... I see it everyday, in all the things you do and all the things you say.

Dear, you're the truth, you're everything I need!!

If I were to try to count, the ways u make me smile I'd run out of fingers before I run out of timeless.. :)

I wanna keep my loving strong, I wanna try my best to give u what u want..

If there's options, I don't want them. They're not worth my time cause if it's not u~!

You're my joy through the pain, you're the truth through the lies...
No matter what I do, I know that I can count on you...

ilysm~

No comments: