Hyeee~ Memandangkan cuaca hari neyh redup dan tidak sepanas hati xira, xira nak share sesuatu dengan kalian, terutamanya PEREMPUAN! (ogeyh, faktor cuaca tiada kena mengena dengan entry ini) ahaha~
Lupakan kesedihan semalam, sisipkan senyuman dibibir~ (iklan ja)
Ogeyh, neyhh haa ada 100 tips, 'HOW TO LOVE YOUR MAN'... Haaaa~ mai pakat baca satu satu mai!
1. Communicate with him, never close him out.
2. Regard him as important and let him know he's important.
3. Do everything you can to understand his feelings.
4. Be interested in his friends and occasionally give him time with them.
5. Ask his opinion frequently.
6. Value what he says.
7. Let him feel your approval and affections.
8. Protect his dignity on a daily basis.
9. Be tender with him, realizing he has feelings also.
10. Foster an atmosphere of laughter in your home look for ways to laugh together.
11. Avoid sudden major changes without discussion and giving him time to adjust.
12. Date each other and when you go out together on a date, don't bring up problems.
13. Focus on what he's doing right, instead of focusing on the negatives.
14. Be interested in what he feels is important in life.
15. Correct him gently and in private.
16. Allow him to teach you without putting up your defenses.
17. Make special time available to him.
18. Be trustworthy.
19. Compliment him often.
20. Be creative when you express your love, either in words or in actions.
21. Have specific family goals for each year. =)
22. Don't over commit yourself, leave time for him.
23. Be forgiving when he offends you.
24. Show him you need him.
25. Accept him the way he is, discover his uniqueness as special.
26. Admit your mistakes, don't be afraid to be humble peel away your pride.
27. Defend him to others remembering that love protects.
28. Allow him to fail & discuss what went wrong after comforting him.
29. Rub his feet or neck after a hard day.
30. Take time for the two of you to sit & talk calmly (schedule it when necessary).
31. Go on romantic outings. =)
32. Write him a letter occasionally, telling him how much you love him.
33. Surprise him with a fun gift of some kind.
34. Express how much you appreciate him.
35. Tell him how proud you are of him.
36. Give advice in a loving way when he asks for it.
37. Help him to be the Spiritual Head of the household
38. Prefer him over others, make the choice to "choose him".
39. Don't expect him to do projects beyond his capabilities. All men aren't experts.
40. Pray for him to enjoy God's best in life.
41. Take the time to notice what he has done for you and the family.
42. Brag about him to other people behind his back.
43. Share you thoughts & feelings with him.
44. Tell him about your day, if he's interested.
45. Take time to see how he spends his day.
46. Give him time to unwind when he comes home from work...plus, time with the children. =)
47. Get up with him, even when he has early morning meetings & pray together.
48. Be his "help-mate" in whatever ways you sense he needs it.
49. Let him retreat to his "cave" to recuperate whenever it's possible.
50. Be a student of his ways so you can love him, as he really needs you to.
51. When your partner is in a bad mood give him quiet time to recover.
52. Help him to finish his goals- hobbies or education.
53. Treat him as if God has stamped on his forehead: "Handle with Care".
54. Get rid of habits that annoy him.
55. Be kind & thoughtful to his relatives. Try not to make him choose between them and you.
56. Don't compare his relatives with yours in a negative way.
57. Thank him for things he's done around the house; it'll mean a lot to him.
58. Don't expect credit for all you do for him & the household, .do it as "unto the Lord".
59. Make sure he understands everything important that you're planning to do.
60. Do little things for him like an unexpected kiss, coffee in bed...etc.
61. Don't belittle his intelligence or be cynical in your words to him.
62. Realize that men rejuvenate themselves by focusing on things they can solve.
63. Sometimes when he has a day off, let him enjoy it without having to "work" at home.
64. Get to the point in your discussions with him. Spare him details he may not want.
65. Discover his sexual needs.
66. Ask if he wants to discuss how you can meet his sexual needs.
67. Wink at him from across the room when you're out at a group function.
68. Plan your future together.
69. Don't quarrel over words.
70. Practice common courtesies with your husband.
71. When something goes wrong, don't assess blame, focus on how to do better.
72. NEVER say, "I told you so."
73. Don't argue over money. Peacefully discuss future expenditures.
74. Take him out on dates now & then...pre-plan ahead of time.
75. Hold his hand in public.
76. Snuggle up close to him at times at home & in public.
77. Tell him you love him often.
78. Put love notes in his pockets and briefcase.
79. Sit with him while he's watching television- even if the program doesn't interest you.
80. Give him the benefit of the doubt & say what's on your mind. Men don't read minds.
81. Give him time with his family alone from time to time.
82. Always check with him before you throw away his "important" papers.
83. Keep yourself in shape.
84. Let him express himself freely, without fear of being called stupid or illogical.
85. Carefully choose your words, especially when angry.
86. Don't criticize him in front of others.
87. Visit his childhood home.
88. When you're angry with him, express it or deal with it, NO silent treatment.
89. Pray for him.
90. Make him homemade soup when he's sick.
91. Look your best - dress to honor him & make him proud to be seen with you.
92. Support him when a relative discredits him.
3. Don't disagree with him in front of the children.
94. Take him for a weekend get-away without the children.
95. Do the "little things" he needs from time to time.
96. Start the day by praying together before you both get up.
97. Give him coupons to redeem- maybe for a back scratch or a shoulder rub.
98. Buy him a gift certificate to his favorite lunch spot & put it in his wallet.
99. Hide notes for him around the house where only he will find them.
100. Thank him for just being himself.
Opsss! Tips ini lebih ke arah suami isteri. Tuk pasangan kekasih diluar sana, amek mana yang patut je eyhh!
Dan, kepada lelaki-lelaki diluar sana pulak, anda juga sila larhh belajar segala bagai tips neyhhh! Ubah la sket him turhh jadi her, tu pown tak reti-reti?? Haaiisshh~
nota siku : cik xira share tips neyh, tapi cik xira pown tak reti-reti jugak! Aiyak! Takpa larhh, kita sama-sama belajaq naaa~ =)