❤ hey follower, thanks! ❤

Monday, May 11, 2009

.Happy Mother's Day.

Dedicated to my mom : Noormala bt Ismail

I Love You Mother
You are so special and kind
And I love you so
You helped to build my mind
And I want you to know
The thought of you by me
Just makes me smile
We are so close
Forever and not just a while
I appreciate you mother
And I love all your style


"M" is for the million things she gave me
"O" means only that she's growing old
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me
"H" is for her heart of purest gold
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining
"R" means right, and right she'll always be
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"

A word that means the world to me.

Mom You've given me so much
Love from your heart
and the warmth of your touch
The gift of life and you're a friend to me
We have a very Special Bond
which only comes from God
I'm sure you agree
As a child I would say Mommy I Love You
Now you're my Mother so dear
I love you even more
with each and every new year
If I could had chosen
I would have picked no other
Than for you...to be my lifelong friend
and Precious Mother

As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for the simple things
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along
how very much you are loved and appreciated.


My Mother
My mother is so sweet
Sweeter than all sweets you eat'
She is gentle and kind
and works by using her mind
Her ears are sharp like a knife
and she is a perfect wife
If someone is in need, oh dear
My sweet mother is always there

My Mother is a special gift
A special gift that God gave to me
I'd be lost and lonely without her
If God took her away you see
I love her so very much
That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch
Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother
For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other


I wish I could tell you, Mom
how much you mean to me
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you
how much I appreciate you
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.

1 comment:

aKu NaKaL said...

wah.. hye zyra... hye makk.. opss x)~ hehe..

selamat hari ibu....